Monday, August 11, 2014

Want.Need.Wear.Read




Want-We have a Moby Wrap and I love it. It's so easy to wear Rowan when I'm doing things around the house or when we're out grocery shopping. Sometimes it's much easier to pop him in it instead of dealing with the stroller.  My only complaint is that the heavy cotton material is so hot. I came across the Sakura Bloom Sling Diaries and I've been lusting after a Sakura Bloom  ring sling ever since.

Need- I'm not one of those people who ran around wanting more hours in the day. Since Rowan's arrival I'm having a hard time managing all. the. things. As soon as I feel like I'm making progress on one thing I look up and I suddenly there are five other things that have been added to my list. It's so freaking maddening! But, I'm sure with time-no pun intended-I'll figure it out.

Wear-I've been in a bit of a style rut. My life has changed. My body has changed. The things I'm drawn to lately have an easy quality to them. Bohemian meets preppy. I dig this dress from Anthropologie.   

Read-I read an article about Misty Copeland when she was named as an American Ballet Theatre soloist. My interest was piqued once again when she was one of the guest judges on So You Think You Can Dance. I just added her autobiography to my reading list.

photos  1||3||4

No comments:

Post a Comment