Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015{cultivate}






Oh, hey 2015! The beginning of a new year always brings with it new resolutions and promises for #newyearnewyou. And by the end of  mid January my resolve has crumbled! This year I've decided to focus on one word.  






cultivate:

  • to foster the growth of
  • to improve by labor, care or study
  • further, encourage
  • to seek the society of: make friends with



The past few weeks I've made time to sit with myself and really think about what I want to accomplish this year. The word cultivate quickly came to mind. In fact, it popped up so quickly that I dismissed it. But, in trying to come up with not so much a plan for the year but a very loose outline I continued to circle back to this word. It applies to so many of my business and blogging goals as well as a lot of my personal goals.

I want to grow this blog into a space I'm proud of by sharing more honest moments of my life and family. I hope to grow my business by creating opportunity and being unafraid to engage with the creative communities I admire locally and online. I desperately need to develop a home/work/life/marriage/baby routine that is manageable and fosters a healthier more balanced life.


Here's to 2015 and making shit happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment